Saturday, May 25, 2013

It would help if I read directions...

I've been spending much of my holiday playing around in the craft room, and the rest cleaning the house for the realtors coming on Tuesday.  So, I saw the challenge over at Little Miss Muffet and read it as red, blue and kraft.  Well, turns out, after I got the card done, I realized it was red, white and kraft.  Saved by the fact that if you use an LMM stamp, it's anything goes :-)

Here's my card.  I printed the image on kraft paper and then colored it with Prisma pencils.  Still working on getting even coverage and I have absolutely no shading.  I feel like I'm back when I was first learning to color with Copics.  I was inspired by this card of Barbara's.


Supplies
Monster Dreams by Little Miss Muffet

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet #61 - red, white, and kraft
2 Sisters #145 - outdoor fun
One Stop Craft Challenge - Furry Friends - well, he's furry and eating ice cream, so I think he's a friend
Cas-ual Fridays #102 - red, white, and blue

Happy Crafting!
post signature

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

He is a cutie! Carri~Abusybee

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think it's fab, the fur has real texture to it. Good luck with the Realtors :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute monster! And I love your doodled frame, it's in the little details, isn't it? :)
Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

So cute.He sure pops out of that kraft paper.Thanks for joining us at LMM challenge.

PetraB said...

This is so cute and such good fun! Thank you for playing along with Little Miss Muffett.

Sylvia Blum said...

your cute little monster made me giggle.. so so cute :)
Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week! Hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

How can you be afraid of monsters when they're eating ice cream, right? Really cute! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!