Monday, May 27, 2013

30 Day Coloring Challenge

I've been lacking in crafty mojo recently.  I'm getting ready to pack up my craft room and take it on the road for the summer, so I wanted to find something to help me focus.  And I did - Some Odd Girl 30 Day Coloring Challenge!  A just for fun activity to get my mojo flowing again.

Yesterday, you saw the project that resulted from my coloring this weekend.  Here are the two projects that I worked on first.  

This one is day 10 - funky hair.  I think I'll do this day over and over again!  There are so many funky hair colors out there.  Hopefully, you can read my color combos in my journal.  I tried a new skin color combo that I found on pinterest.  I like the way she looks tan.  I don't like my shading on her face.


Here's day 29 - color something red.  You can see that I'm not doing the days in order :-)  I started with, what I thought, were some of the easier ones to get those creative juices flowing.  I tried a new hair color on this one too.


Supplies

Happy Crafting!
post signature

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great coloring.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think the colour combos you've used here look great Jen. X